Monday, July 6, 2009

The Good - The Bad and The Ugly

Celebrating "15" years of being a family :)


The Good is, that I have 2 Beautiful children that were made with lots of love and tenderness, The Bad is, they will be children of a failed marriage and The Ugly is, that after 15 years of marriage, Bill and I are Divorcing. My heart is overflowing with lots of emotions, good and sad, I know having gone through this before that it is not a happy time for any of us. Grandma will continue to live with me and the kids. I told her she is welcome to stay for however long she wants. If you would still like to visit with her and us, that would be Great! I have enjoyed being a part of this family, you have been so kind to me and the kids and I appreciate that. I will continue to keep you posted on my blog. Feel free to call us and please visit, it's always nice to have family around.

4 comments:

Laundry said...

My poor aunt!!!! I wish you and the kids the best of luck, and everything!

chalisse said...

My poor aunt!!!! I wish you and the kids the best of luck, and everything!

and is that jackie with glasses

dcives said...

of course we will still visit!! WE love you and will always be there for you. hang in there!!!!

heather said...

that actually was by me not dave. ha