Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer Loving - Happend So Fast!

I can't believe summer is almost over, where has the time gone....I guess sleeping in, hanging out by the pool daily, splashing at the beach, walking to get ice cream, another trip to Las Vegas, Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland, Soccer Camp, sleep over's with friends, play dates, BBQ's and staying up late, can account for some of our time :)

Jack's first year at soccer and Jacqueline's 2nd year--they both did a great job! Many water breaks were taken, it was Way HOT!


She's Loven It---

Sand Monster!


I'm so Hollywood--





Woo Hoo, Wee Hee!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at those picvs makes me so homesick for so cal! looks like you guys had a fun summer! but are you as ready as I am for school to start? (a teenager is mouthing of at me, even as we speak!)